Fri, Apr 08|
Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility
Past Event - LAX Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility Tour
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2022, 1:45 PM – 4:00 PM
Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility, 5440 W 98th St, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
About The Event
Join us for a behind-the-scenes tour of the LAX Consolidated Rent-A-Car Facility. This program includes a special presentation on the functionality of the ConRAC project, its relation to LAX Airport, and how the project was procured by the airport authority.
Stats on the LAX ConRAC Facility
- Consolidation of over 20 independently located car rental agencies
- Automated People Mover access from the Central Terminal Area
- An extension of the new comprehensive LAX passenger experience
- 2.5 acre landscaped plaza with 100,000 square feet of customer service buildings
- 6.3 million square feet, the largest ConRAC in the US
- 22,000 onsite rental cars plus 2,000 parking stalls for LAX and ConRAC employees
- 4.8 megawatt photovoltaic system
- 180 fuel dispensers, 350,000 gallons of fuel storage
- 40 car washes with 100% reverse osmosis water recycling system
This event is a fundraiser for World Central Kitchen which is helping to feed Ukrainian refugees. Your entire $50 donation will fund this worthy cause.
Durable footwear, no sandals or open toed shoes.
A jobsite safety orientation session will precede the program and tour. There is absolutely no social media posts of the tour.
This event is a fundraiser for World Central Kitchen which is helping to feed Ukrainian refugees. Your entire $50 donation will fund this worthy cause.$50.00